Friday, July 17, 2015

Applicants Get in On the Ground (About to get Connected)

Over thirty applicants interviewed in Santa Fe for the PROTEC program beginning July 20th at Santa Fe Community College. Though it was difficult reviewers selected a diverse group of Santa Fe County residents that had experience in education, sales, arts, real estate, business ownership and medical industries. Each participant will bring what they know to the classroom and apply those skills with Microsoft Office Technical Assistant training, social media savvy and up-to-date career readiness skills.

Employers who are interested in working with interns from the PROTEC program can be in touch with Monique Anair at monique.anair@sfcc.edu or by calling 505 428-1738. Each student will receive a stipend of $500 for completing 80 hours of work on a Santa Fe County job site.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BigMammaCashJuly 26, 2015 at 3:30 PM

    I am extremely proud to have been chosen. I'm learning so much and sharpening my skills. There are brand new skills I have never had so I am adding to my portfolio of accomplishments. I love being a part of this Pilot Program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete